question

Upvotes
Accepted
26 15 22 25

Access Legacy Protocol Converted Guide

Hi team,

Previously I used to access the Legacy Protocol Converter (LPC) tool here https://developers.refinitiv.com/thomson-reuters-enterprise-platform/robust-foundation-api-rfa/docs?content=81146&type=documentation_item.

But this does not seem to be an active item right now.

Can you please help in providing the correct path where I can find details for LPC?

Thank you,

Bansal

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @bansalshah,

Please find Installation guide for Legacy Protocol Convertor included with product download found at Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Products -> Software Downloads:

a separate guide for developers, the document that you mention, is not being offered anymore.

lpcdownload.gif (64.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @zoya.farberov,

I think I do not have the access to this Software Downloads. But I got the installment folder when I first started working on it.

Is it possible that I can get that copy of that developers guide for LPC?

We are trying to do a clean setup and need it so that we set it up correctly.

Hi @bansalshah,

You may have to ask a user within your organization who has access to download it for you, if that does not work for some reason, please contact your Refinitiv account manager to help with accessing Software Downloads.

Unfortunately, the developers guide is not available anymore, but you will find all the latest product info in the Installation Guide document, it is the most up-to-date doc on Protocol Convertor installation..

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.