For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

I am getting ForbiddenException in 'No permission for template "SingleHistoricalPriceReportTemplate.' when i try to pull the historic rates

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ravagile,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@ravagile

Your DSS account may not have permission to use SingleHistoricalPriceReportTemplate. You need to contact your Refinitiv or Sales team to verify it.

Otherwise, you can share the request that you are using and the received response. Then, I will verify the request message.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Thanks @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai, but the above mentioned method is deprecated, and when i used this method "SinglePriceHistoryExtractionRequest()" it worked

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

@ravagile

Yes, you are correct.

According to the Release Notes for DataScope Select 14.2, the Timeseries Pricing and Single Historical Price reports will be removed from DataScope Select in place of the Price History and Single Price History reports on 25 September 2020.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.