question

Upvotes
3 3 3 3

How to ensure that that Excel starts in signed out status hence requiring an explicit sign-in action ?

eikoneikon-com-apiconnection
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @christophe.dumont,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

<AHS>

The case 09450602 is still in "Open-In progress" status, extend triage.

<AHS>

<AHS>

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

Click the Settings button in Refinitiv Eikon tab in Excel ribbon. In the Settings window click "Sign In" under Refinitiv Eikon - Microsoft Office. Then select the desired option from "Automatically sign me in when:" drop-down.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Alex. Although I have selected : Automatically sign me when = "Never" in the Eikon settings / Signin, it keeps signing it at start up

If Eikon application or Eikon Excel do not behave as expected, your best bet is to reach out to Refinitiv Helpdesk. I opened case 09450602 with Refinitiv Helpdesk on your behalf. You will be contacted by the Helpdesk to investigate the issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.