question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 5 8 7

Refinitiv Real-Time SDK - Java - Contributions Channel Test Environment Service Addresses

Hi team

I've beein following the Tutorials | Refinitiv Developers and I'm trying to connect to a test environment but im unable to connect to any of the given addresses in
Contributions Channel Test Environment Service Addresses

Giving the following error

With the nex data everything works:

Host: 10.66.21.150

Port: 14002

Service Name: ATS

RIC: USDM15D9

but i need to do contributions test so i need a test enviorment and i was give a test RIC
ETTEST01

I also want to know if there is any tutorial on how to make contribution with Java

Could you please help me
Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apirefinitiv-realtime-sdk
1608220845579.png (37.6 KiB)
1608221251012.png (31.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @carlosrodrigo.arce,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@carlosrodrigo.arce

To connect to RCC server, you need to follow steps in the EMA Consumer - Posting data to Contribution Channel tutorial. You can download the example from the download section.

Then, you need to configure the Channel_1 to connect to the UAT server.

<ChannelList>
        <Channel>
            <Name value="Channel_1"/>
            <ChannelType value="ChannelType::RSSL_ENCRYPTED"/>
            <!-- CompressionType is optional: defaulted to None -->
            <!-- possible values: None, ZLib, LZ4 -->
            <CompressionType value="CompressionType::None"/>
            <GuaranteedOutputBuffers value="5000"/>
            <!-- ConnectionPingTimeout is optional: defaulted to 30000 -->
            <ConnectionPingTimeout value="30000"/>
            <!-- TcpNodelay is optional: defaulted to 1 -->
            <!-- possible values: 1 (tcp_nodelay option set), 0 (tcp_nodelay not set) -->
            <TcpNodelay value="1"/>
            <Host value="contrib2-emea1.uat.platform.refinitiv.com"/>
            <Port value="443"/>
        </Channel>
    </ChannelList>

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.