Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
61 3 3 4

Eikon API No permission error for MLHR.A

Hello, I am trying to get the timeseries for MLHR.A. Eikon says "the user does not have permission .." After looking into the forum, I tried a different end date than today and I tried putting a slash in front of the ric to get the delayed data. It still does not work. Do you have any other ideas?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@j.rasch

I am able to retrieve the daily time-series data for MLHR.A with the following code.

It may relate to your permission. You need to contact your Refinitiv Account team to verify the permission.

Otherwise, please share the code that you are using. I will test it in my environment.

1608522468078.png (37.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
61 3 3 4

I am using the same code and it does not work. I will contact the Refinitiv Team about it then. Thank you!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
61 3 3 4

Seems like you have to pay extra for these RICs since they are a part of Nasdaq L1 UTP.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.