question

Upvotes
Accepted
171 5 7 8

rmdstestclient centos7 compatibility

the version i found relevant for linux are rhel5 and rhel6

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apirmds-test-clientcentos
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@iliak

rmdstestclient is a demo tool in the ADS package.

I have checked that ADS 3.4.1.L1 is compatible with CentOS Version 7.

Operating Systems supported  : Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x (64 bit)
                                   Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x (64-bit) (Qualification)
                                   Oracle Linux 6.x (Red Hat compatible kernel, 64 bit) (Qualification)
                                   Oracle Linux 7.x (Red Hat compatible kernel, 64 bit)
                                   CentOS Version 7 (Qualification)

Therefore, rmdstestclient in that package will be compatible with CentOS Version 7 too.

If you are using infra_tools0.0.6.L1, the README indicates that it doesn't support CentOS. However, it should be able to run on CentOS. I can run it properly on the CentOS:7 docker container.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

can i build the rmdstestclient ? if so where is the soruce?
because in the infra_tools0.0.6.L1 the rmdstestclient linked to libxerces-c.so.27 what is no longer available on centos 7

@iliak

The source code of rmdstestclient is not available for the public. The libxerces-c.so.27 library is available in the infra_tools0.0.6.L1 package.

1609143504554.png (28.5 KiB)

thanks. i see it now.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.