question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Datastream what field to use for Concentration ?

Hello

1-How to calculate the concentration variable of a market? Otherwise could I find the concentration of the audit market on datastream?

2-Can I find out which companies are audited by a big for? if so how? what do I write in the search bar?

Please i need your help

datastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mohamed.malek95

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question.

This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@mohamed.malek95

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@mohamed.malek95

You can use the Datastream navigator to search for available data types. Then, you can use the Datastream API to retrieve the data for those data types.

If you are unable to find it, please directly contact the Refinitiv Datastream Web Service via MyRefinitiv to verify the problem.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.