question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

NZDCAD= does not exist

I have used the notation that all forex pairs Ric codes not containing USD end up with = sign .

eg:

EURGBP=

AUDCAD= etc..

However I found that the following instruments do not exist when I add = as a postfix

GBPSGD=

NZDCAD=

NZDSGD=

NZDCHF=

Can anyone explain how do I find the above instruments?

tick-history-rest-apirics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @antonis

This forum is primarily for API / programming type questions - most of the forum moderators are not Content expert.

So, for content type queries your best course of action would be to raise a Content-Type query on My.Refinitv.

However, we do have some self-help tools such as the RIC Search facility. I am not a content expert, however, if I search for 'new zealand dollar canadian dollar' using the above tool and then click on 'FX & Money' in the match list, it then takes me to a filtered list of RICs, which includes the item NZDCAD=R

I believe the R suffix signifies a Refinitiv Calculate rate.

If you do require further information on the RICs returned using the above search facility or more guidance on the RIC naming rules, I recommend you raise a ticket as described above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.