question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

`GOVT.K`IEF.O`IEI.O`SHV.O`TLT.O missing data

There appears to only be data for `IEF.O`IEI.O`SHV.O`TLT.O RICs as far back as 2017.08.02 and `GOVT.K as far back as 2012.02.15. I am wondering has the data been recored under another RIC prior to these dates? Or could you advise how I could get data priot to these dat? Thanks in advance

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-apihistorical
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mcdonnso

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @mcdonnso,

With this type of content question, you will be able to get an expert advice, as a customer, by posing the question directly on Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Tick History, to be connected with a relevant Refinitiv content expert team.

The majority of the members of this forum are Refinitiv API developers, the moderators are Refinitiv API experts, and do not have in-depth expertise in the many types of Refinitiv content.

Let us know if you are able to proceed directly, and if not, I can help by opening a content support case on your behalf?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.