* AdfinX Analytics Function

* AdfinX Analytics Object

* Real Time Library

* Dex2 Type Library

When I try to run:

Dim res As Boolean

Dim SrcList As AdfinXRtLib.AdxRtSourceList

Set SrcList = createAdxRtSourceList

I get a compile error "User-define type not defined" indicating that the type PASSLib.PassMgr is not defined.

eikoneikon-com-apivba
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
966 11 21 26

PASSLib.PassMgr is not a type that's used by Thomson Reuters Eikon Excel add in. I would download the samples from the documentation portal here and test it with them.

Edit: PASSLib.PassMgr was used historically in the PLVbaApis.bas file but its not any more. You can delete the whole CreatePassMgr() function. Or download the latest sample which no longer uses it

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
27 3 2 5

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your help. I have now imported the add-in from one samples from the documentation portal. It works correctly.

As you mentioned PASSLib.PassMgr is not used anymore. Do you happen to know why my (up yo date) Eikon install does not have the newest version of the .bas file?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.