For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 0

I am in need of RICs for the Risk Free interest Rates replacing the IBORS in DSS.

Hello, I am in need of RICs for the Risk Free interest Rates replacing the IBORS. I need rates for the following currencies CAD (CORRA), JPY(TONA), CHF (SARON), EUR (ESTR), AUD (AONIA)

I need the following 3 tenors: O/N,1M, and 3M rates.

Thanks in advance,

Laura Crawford

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @laura.k.crawford,

The developers forums are dedicated to Refinitiv API usage, the majority of the forum members are developers working with Refinitiv APIs, the moderators are Refinitiv API experts, and do not have the in-depth expertise in many types of Refinitiv content.

Refinitiv content and symbology are of much interest to developers. The best approach for a customer to get an expert answer on content or symbology is to refer your question directly to Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> DSS -> Content.

In this case, I have opened a content inquiry on your behalf, the case # is 09553441 , please expect the direct response to your email address that you have registered with on developers portal.

Cheers,

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.