For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Requests working fine in Postman but 401 Unauthorized when using SFCC code base?

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue ?. I am using SFCC to retrieve data by World Check One API. Requests are returning error 401.

Note : In postman, all requests passed.

PostMan-requet-data.txt In post man:-

This is our code snippets getting 401 error from salesforce plat form

world-checkworld-check-one
error-401.png (15.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@sadananda.kh

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you know an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@sadananda.kh

Please share the complete request and response headers for us to investigate this in detail.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ Mehran Khan , Please find the attached file for request object but we getting response error as "401" above comment attached screen shots.

requet-data.txt

code snippets for reference

1611558461836.png (83.8 KiB)
requet-data.txt (228 B)
Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@sadananda.kh

I would like to schedule a quick meeting tomorrow to take a look into this, I would like to go through the dataToSign and Hmac generation in your code in detail.

Let me know your availability for tomorrow I will send out an invite.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

@ Mehran Khan , Ok sure, today will connect.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@sadananda.kh

Sending you an email with details.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.