question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Broken Links on Developer Community

Hi

I am looking to access the quick start tutorials on python (using RDP). However my browser (IE) always shows resource not available ?

I have Reuters Eikon Desktop. Is it I don't have permission to access the documentation or a browser issue ?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Joseph.Maloney

Just want to confirm which of the following is failing for you?

Quick Start | RDP APIs

Quick Start | RDP Library

Are you able to try Chrome / Chrome Edge / Firefox - just to eliminate browser issue?

You may need to Sign In for some of the sections, but you should not need special permission to access.

If this continues to happen, please let me know and I will escalate to the Portal Support team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 2 2

Hi

Thanks for your follow up

I trued the QUICK START | RDP Library.

I get the following error

Using

Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0

It seems to work on Chrome

broken-link.png (31.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Joseph.Maloney

Thanks for the response and error, I will report to the Dev Portal support team.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.