question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

Where can I find information about Data Channel consolidation?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @marc,

Unfortunately, we are unable to be of help for the lack of information from you. I am going to close the discussion thread, as it looks to have lost the relevance for you.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @marc

Which Refinitiv APIs or Products that your client mentions?

This Q&A forum aims for Refinitiv API general usage questions. If you have a specific product question, you may contact the support team via the https://my.refinitiv.com/ website.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @marc,

Are you able to provide more specific information on your question, as suggested by @Gurpreet and @wasin.waeosri, so we can try to help you?

As the question is posted in RDP forums area, is your question in reference to RDP, or to Refinitiv Realtime Optimized, or Refinitiv Realtime Distribution System ( formerly TREP)?

In reference to Refinitiv Realtime Distribution System, channels can potentially be services, such as Refinitiv Realtime ( formerly Elektron) or direct feeds from vendors, or custom publishers, or even posting consumers. Which makes your question very broad.

Upvotes
22k 58 14 21

Hi @marc,

Could you please elaborate on your question. What do you mean by data channel consolidation?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 0 2

Hi, @Gurpreet, Thanks for responding. I have been told by a client that they have 'consolidated channels' and as a result their need to monitor Data Notifications has reduced. We cannot understand this as we understand the TREP technology and have no knowledge of 'Data Channels' in this context. What Data Channels are involved in delivery via TREP?

Appreciate your help.

Marc

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.