"

OMMMsg.hasData() = false

Could you tell me what went wrong here?

Thankyou
Deepika Palreddy

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @deepika.palreddy,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @deepika.palreddy

This message can be the following meaning:

• The application requests data to a service named hEED but the server does not have this service(hEED is the wrong service name).
  • The application request data to a service named hEED but this service on the server goes down.

Basically, once the service is available ("UP"), the API will automatically recover the item subscription for the application.

However, I suggest you contact your Market Data team to verify if the service hEED is a valid name and available ("UP") or not.

Please see more detail about this error message in previous posts:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @wasin.waeosri

Here the hEDD service can be owned by either our MArket data team or Refinitv right?

Thanks
Deepika Palreddy

Hello @deepika.palreddy
Yes, it is based on whether your RFA consumer application connects to your local Market Data infrastructure or the infra hosted by Refinitiv.

Hi @wasin.waeosri,

Looks like the developer came back with comments.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.