question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

How can I find the complete RIC from the first part of the RIC?

I do not know if the question is well put. But I would like to know the way to find the complety RIC only from the partial RIC. I mean, for example MTY will be MTY.TO, FUBO will be FUBO.K.

I need this because I have a list of RICs, like MTY and FUBO but I can not download the historical price only with this RICs.

I hope the questions is clear. Thanks.

apiricsconnected-risk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @ruben.vicente.arevalo

Most of the moderators on this forum are not Content experts, so your best best for Content type questions is to create a Content query on My.Refinitiv.

However, we do have several self-help tools for Data discovery and explanation.

On the main Developer Portal page you will find the following tool links:

So, in this instance, the RIC search tool may help you find the required information. However, you may find that many of the root items you search for will have multiple hits e.g. searching for FUBO returns the following (just in the Equities section alone)

To confirm which of the above is the correct RIC for your requirement, you may need to contact the Content Team. Likewise, if you have a long list of items, they may also be able provide you the correct RIC code for each item- based on your exact requirement.

1612178749797.png (15.5 KiB)
1612178904877.png (17.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.