Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 5 5

Eikon Data API Time Series Timezone

Hi All,

Seems like a bit of a redundent question but it's not clear what timezone Eikon returns data in. How can I easy check and convert to my local timezone?

df = ek.get_timeseries(['PHP='],

start_date=datetime.timedelta(-1),

end_date=datetime.timedelta(0),

interval='minute')

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apitime-series
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jeremy.cahill

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

get_timeseries method of Eikon Data APIs library always returns timestamps in GMT.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @jeremy.cahill

Additional to my colleague's answer, you can find an example of how to convert timezone in the previous post.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.