question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 3

Equities Data - S&P/Nasdaq/DAX filtered by financial/accounting numbers possible to create?

Hey Developers,

i would like to create a CSV within Eikon by equities and their accounting/financial numbers f.e

Price/Book, Total Accruals/Total Assets, Debt to Equity etc.

Till now i just could find singular equities by which i i could see the wished for data. But not as a total. What im thinking of is a tabular form with all equity values as a row and all different accounting numbers as a column.

What would be also fine for me is if there is a possibility to evaluate it with Python. By now its just missing the data.

or the clean data like Revenue, Assets, Accruals etc from the Balance Sheet hence i could do the calcs. by myself. I just need the data source.

Is there any possibility?

pythondatadatastream-apidsws-apiequitiesscreenerfilter
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

If you would like to search for stocks that satisfy your criteria composed of company fundamentals, check out the article titled "Find Your Right Companies with Screener".

If you would like to retrieve company fundamentals for a list of stocks (e.g. the constituents of an index), see the tutorial titled "Fundamentals API - Company Tearsheet Estimate".

Here's a quick example retrieving revenue and total assets for the constituents of DAX for the fiscal year 2019.

df, err = ek.get_data('0#.GDAXI',['TR.Revenue','TR.TotalAssets'],
                     {'Period':'FY2019'})
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.