question

Upvotes
1 2 2 2

PHP / NODE JS 401

It has never cost me so much to implement an API, Refinitiv has bad service, bad support, no explanation.

We started with Postman, we developed in PHP and it did not work, 401 error in all queries, advice from the developers and zero solution, we had to change language to NODE JS, it worked at first but now we are back to 401 errors, unknown solution and zero support or help in the forums.

If anyone knows how to get rid of the famous 401 errors, please share it before the end of the contract.

world-checkscreeningscreening-apierror-401status
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Dear @ignacio.valenzuela

I`m really sorry to hear that you experienced such situation. I`m sure that we are able to work this out. In order to put this in motion I will contact you directly outside this forum.

Please accept my appologies. I will do my best to resolve this as soon as possible for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.