For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 3 5 4

Help with postman authorization

Hi,

I try to connect from Postman to the WCO APIs and I always have a unauthorized access:

1) Definition of the environnement variables:

2) Inherits the environnement, GET API for the list of groups:

Probably I not use Postman correctly, but I really need to connect...

Thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
1.png (20.2 KiB)
2.png (39.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@frederic.gaillard
Were you able to resolve the problem you experienced? If yes, would you mind posting the resolution? It would help other users who may experience similar issue in the future. If you still require further help, then please update this thread with what's been happening and what problems you're experiencing now.

Thank you very much,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
27 3 5 4

By using the available documentation and importing the example, it perfectly works for me.

Thanks Mehran

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@frederic.gaillard

I suspect that you haven't imported the environment, on the Refinitiv Dev portal along with the postman collection you also have the postman environment under the download section.

You will have to download the environment as well and import it on your Postman and add your API key & Secret and retry the request it should work.

Let me know if you still have difficulty we can jump on a quick call and set this up for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

I think it will be better have a quick TeamView (or Teams) call for help. Thanks

Upvotes
27 3 5 4

Thanks @Mehran Khan Do you mean the document here ?

I think it will be better have a TeamView (or Teams) call for your help. Thanks

3.png (14.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@frederic.gaillard

Sure, I am sending you a team invite in your email, let's look into it now.

icon clock
10 |1500

Shall we do it in 1 hour, please. I am in a call now.

Sorry

@frederic.gaillard

Sure, I have updated the invite. Speak to you in an hour.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.