For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

reverse proxy for websocket server

I have already one JAVA based reverse proxy(netflix-zuul) which is used for http requests, I have new application in the backend which is websocket based. I need to support a reverse proxy for websocket server as well. I can add seprate proxy server for this., I have to enhance the existing http based to reverse proxy to support webscoket. is there java based reverse proxy implementation

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @gubtiny

Is this question related specifically to the use of the Refinitiv Websocket API for consuming real-time streaming data from Refinitiv Deployed/Cloud-based servers OR is this a general Websocket query?

Hello @gubtiny

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @gubtiny,

Unfortunately, we are unable to be of help for the lack of information from you. I am going to close the discussion thread, as it looks to have lost the relevance for you.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @gubtiny

Which Refinitiv API/Products that you are using? Or you are asking about the generic WebSocket connection question?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lol - asked them that last week - but they never got back. I am guessing it was a generic Websocket question... :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.