question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

How do I retrieve data for RIC MAWH7?

Hi, I am trying to retrieve the data for MAWH7 (2017 Contract) but no data is being returned no matter what time period I input.

I am able to retrieve other historical tick data so I think my configuration is set up correctly.

These are the data settings I use for the request:

{"ExtractionRequest":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryRawExtractionRequest","ContentFieldNames":[],"IdentifierList":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList","InstrumentIdentifiers":[{"Identifier":"MAWH7","IdentifierType":"Ric"}],"ValidationOptions":{"AllowHistoricalInstruments":true},"UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions":"false"},"Condition":{"MessageTimeStampIn":"GmtUtc","ReportDateRangeType":"Range","QueryStartDate":"2017-01-02T00:00:00.000Z","QueryEndDate":"2017-01-09T23:59:59.000Z","DisplaySourceRIC":"true"}}}

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ryan89

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@ryan89

I can use the request to extract the data properly.

You may check the Notes in the returned response to verfiy the problem.

1613361244213.png (42.8 KiB)
1613361357009.png (87.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.