question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 2

Which Refinitv Catalog or Service will include data on these 4 columns: Cum Dividend, Ex Dividend, Record Date, Payable Date?

rkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Contact RKD Online Solution team.

Hello @chetnagupta,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @chetnagupta

The RKD API team informed me that you already contacted them and the team has provided the following information for you.

You can find the dividend information in the RKD Street Event V2 service's Get Event Headlines operation.

Once you have the results it will show the list of events with the event ID. To get the dividend info you need to use event ID on get event service

Please be informed that the Q&A forum is for Refinitiv API general usage questions. If you have more RKD content questions, you can contact the RKD team via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website directly.

rkd-1.png (114.7 KiB)
rkd-2.png (77.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @chetnagupta

RKD API has various types of data and services. You can check the RKD API Catalog page to find the list of all available services in detail.

Regarding the API data coverage, you can check each service FactSheet and Data coverage in the RKD API download page.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi, Actually i browsed through the catalog. I couldn't find the exact service with these columns. Would be great if you can point me in right direction.

Hello @chetnagupta

Thank you for your confirmation. I am contacting the RKD API team to help you with this service content question. I will get back to you as soon as I receive any information from the team.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.