For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
115 2 5 10

How to know if Gender and Category (PEP / LE / RE / OB / Sanction) is updated for a WC1 profile

We are using Refinitiv Worlcheck API for AML screening. In our application, we need to show updated AML matches and also show fields that have been updated.

To show the fields that have been updated we use the updateDates object to get the fields that have been updated for the profile. For most of the fields it is ok, but there is no indicater for Type and Gender. Is there a way to get this. Thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
1613648349350.png (34.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @devops.kyc

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @devops.kyc,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
548 1 1 1

@devops.kyc,

Please refer to the below document available in the help section of the UI.

Link - https://my.refinitiv.com/content/dam/myrefinitiv/products/10834/en/UserGuides/610868.pdf

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@prabhjyot.mandla

The client has a further question in this thread. Could you please help?

Upvotes
115 2 5 10

@prabhjyot.mandla
I could not find either Gender or Type on the update categorization. Does that mean, we will have to do manual checks to determine if these fields were updated.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

@devops.kyc,

Yes, you will have to manually check it. I will get back to you if I find anything useful on this matter.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.