question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

I need to create a multi asset class portfolio so that I can compare Bitcoin to the portfolio. I need to know whether adding bitcoin to a multi asset class portfolio will being any diversification benefits. How do i create a portfolio like this?

eikoneikon-com-apidatastream-apiportfoliobitcoin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @eikon.student3

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @eikon.student3,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@eikon.student3

These forums are aimed at software developers utilizing Refinitiv APIs. I may be wrong, but I don't quite see how your questions are related to the use of any Refinitiv APIs. If indeed I am wrong, would you mind specifying which Refinitiv API or product you're using and elaborating on what challenges you experience?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I don't believe this question is related to Refinitiv API's. Do you know where this question will be better asked?

If your question is related to Refinitiv products like Eikon, you can direct it to Refinitiv Helpdesk. Refinitiv Helpdesk can be reached by calling the Helpdesk number in your country, by using Contact Us capability in Eikon application or by visiting MyRefinitiv.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.