question

Upvotes
Accepted
39 4 5 5

In EIKON, are companies research documents are free to download? Why do we need to 'Request' some research documents?

I am using EIKON Research & Advisory, which provides company research documents.

However, most of research documents are with 'request' in its document title. When click on it, a pop-up window asks the following information.

- job role,

- broker contact information

So, I wonder

1. is it free to download company research?

2. who is my broker? Is that the institution where I buy and sell shares?

3. as far as I know, Morgan Stanley recently published a report about Palantir (PLTR), but it is not on research research document lists in EIKON. Doesn't EIKON research cover reports from major banks?

Thank you for the help in advance.

eikoneikon-com-apiresearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dosyd

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @dosyd,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@dosyd

These forums are aimed at software developers utilizing Refinitiv APIs. Content explanation questions such as yours are best directed to Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached by calling the Helpdesk number in your country, using Contact Us capability in Eikon application or by visiting MyRefinitiv. The moderators on these forums do not have deep expertise is every type of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer your questions.
I opened a support case on your behalf with Refinitiv Helpdesk. The Helpdesk will reach out to you with answers to your questions or if they need any clarification. For your reference the case number is 09643884.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39 4 5 5

Thank you for the help. I will keep in mind your advice.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.