question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Is their a RIC for SAIBOR benchmark in this API?

HI - Factset is interested in ingesting this API for access to SAIBOR benchmarks. I'm wondering before we get account management/ proposition involved if this API would be the one with the SAIBOR information in it?

DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@dasia.newman1

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're asking whether Open DACS API can be used to retrieve market data for Saudi Arabian Interbank Offered Rate fixing, the answer is no. Open DACS API does not provide access to any market data.

It's not clear from your question whether you're interested in current market data or in historical timeseries, which is one factor that determines the choice of API. Other factors include the use case (how you intend to use the data and whether the license that comes with the product covers your intended data use) and technology stack.

You may want to get Refinitiv Solutions Consultants involved to help you choose the right product or API for your requirements.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Got it. Is this a different API then Refinitiv Real-Time SDK - C/C++ and Refinitiv Real-Time SDK - Java? These are the API's im interested in. This could be the wrong forum.

Both APIs you mentioned are capable of retrieving market data from Refinitiv Real-Time Network including streaming data for SAIBOR. Open DACS API is indeed the wrong forum.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

emailing you now

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.