For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 4

InstrumentListExport not implemented?

I was trying to use the InstrumentListExport, it's a Get with URL as:

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/InstrumentLists('0x076c06646de73511')/ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.InstrumentListExport 

and with request body as:

{
    "Format":"Csv",
    "IncludeSource":true
}

However I ended up with a "501 Not Implemented" return status and response body as:

{
    "error": {
        "code": "EntitySetController Unmapped Request ErrorCode",
        "message": "EntitySetController Unmapped Request ~/entityset/key/unresolved"
    }
}

Could you please advise what I am missing here? Thanks!

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @cabissi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is one of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @cabissi,

Did you have a chance, per example in REST API Reference Tree

To try:

{
                {protocol}}{
                {host}}{
                {api}}Extractions/InstrumentLists('{
                {listId}}')/ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.InstrumentListExport(Format=ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.SubjectLists.InstrumentListExportFormat'Csv',IncludeSource=true) 

with empty body?

For me this call results in:

{"@odata.context":"https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#Edm.Binary","value":"UklDLE9NTkkuVg0KUklDLE5PQS5UTywsVE9SDQpSSUMsTkpNQy5QSywsT1RDDQpSSUMsWkJJTy5PXkMyMCwsTk1RDQpSSUMsVUJJTy5PXkMyMCwsTk1RDQpSSUMsVFhDT1EuUEteQjEwLCxQS0MNCg=="}

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.