question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 3 3 2

What values needs to be set for RECORDTYPE(FID: 259) for various asset classes

Hi,

Can someone please help me with some documentation to explain what values need to set for RECORDTYPE(FID: 259) for different Asset classes.

I believe this needs to be 209 for Chains. Is that correct?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktrepema-apirrtelektron-message-apirdm
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ajay.gupta

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @ajay.gupta,

Refer to the Using FID 259 to identify your market data records article to better understand how this FID is used.

For the FID 259 = 209, it maps to a "Forex - Foreign Exchange" / "cash instrument".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HI @nick.zincone.1 I tried the link for Speed Utility but it says page not found.

Can you please let me know what is the instrument type when RECORDTYPE(FID: 259) = 209?

Hi @ajay.gupta,

I tried the link from the article I linked above, and it worked with no issues. Can you please tell me which page you clicked this from so we can fix it? Also, I updated the answer above to include the instrument type of 209.

Thanks Nick,

Last one on this, can you also let me know what's the Id to be used for Chains for FID 259? I couldn't make it out form the Guide in the link which you have provided.

Hi @ajay.gupta,

I don't fully understand your question. When you specify a chain, the FID259 value will be different depending on the chain you specify. There is not 1 answer for every chain.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.