Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 5 5

Eikon Excel values not matching with Python API

Hi!
I am getting different values from Excel and Python API for my dataset. I These are some the main symbols.

Consider the tickers : ['NEST.NS','CHMB.NS','GNFC.NS','KVRI.NS','NGFR.NS','UPLL.NS','JET.NS','KING.NS^E18','ASOK.NS','EICH.NS','ESCO.NS','MAHM.NS','MRTI.NS','TAMO.NS','BAJA.NS','HROM.NS','TVSM.NS','AMAR.NS','AMTK.NS','APLO.NS','BFRG.NS','BOSH.NS','CEAT.NS','EXID.NS','MRF.NS','MOSS.NS','ABB.NS','BEML.NS','BGRE.NS','BAJE.NS','BHEL.NS','CGPO.NS','ENGI.NS','HVEL.NS','CUMM.NS','LKMC.NS','LART.NS','SIEM.NS','SUZL.NS','THMX.NS','VOLT.NS','ACC.NS','ABUJ.NS','BRLC.NS','CNTY.NS','GRAS.NS','ICMN.NS','PRIS.NS']
Date : 23rd Feb 2021
Fundamentals : ['TR.EV', 'TR.PE', 'TR.NotesPayableSTDebt(Period=FY0)']

Also, I observed that a big portion of this inconsistency depends on the date as well. eg, just one day before, on 22nd Feb 2021, a significant portion of this gets resolved. SImilary on some other data, the amount of shift in values magnifies.

Please suggest why is this happening and how to sort this.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @anshulmlhtr,

Closing this discussion thread: as we were not able to hear from you, and to clarify your question, we are not able to be of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@anshulmlhtr

I'm not sure I understand where you see the discrepancies. Would you mind providing a specific example?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.