For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
89 13 21 24

Raw Legacy Market Depth real-time code

We have a contract including "Refinitiv Real-Time Managed Distribution-Pricing Streaming ERI FUT FRONT Office " we will connect in April-May

Since now we do not have real-time, please help with the questions of interest to us on the code.

1. RIC: ESH1m (Raw Legacy Market Depth) - does this code work for this RIC? what could be the problem? please help

2. What settings-parameters are needed to receive data in real time, as in the history on the screen? (screen Tick History Rest API)

View = TickHistoryMarketDepthViewOptions.LegacyLevel2,

3. record 1 minute of messages and which fields and feeds are coming. This information is very necessary. Please, help!!!!!!

code for real-time:

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    EmaString configFile;
    if (argc == 2)
        configFile = argv[1];

try {
        AppClient client;
        OmmConsumer consumer(OmmConsumerConfig(configFile).
            username("MY_USERNAME").
            password("MY_PASSWORD").
            clientId("MY_CLIENT_ID").
            consumerName("Consumer_4"));
        UInt64 handle = consumer.registerClient( ReqMsg().domainType( MMT_MARKET_PRICE ).serviceName( "ELEKTRON_DD" ).name( "1UROH1m" ), client );
sleep( 60000 );                
    }
    catch ( const OmmException& excp ) {
        cout << excp << endl;
    }
    return 0;
}
elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @s61670,

The RIC ESH1m that you list is a valid RIC that is available from Refinitiv Real-Time for subscription, if your user will be permissioned for it/included in the contract.

If you are planning to code in C++ (?) and build properly with Refinitiv Real-Time SDK C++, something similar to this EMA code should work.

Please see EMA C++ Quickstart Guide to have a better idea of what you will need to do to integrate.

I have captured the initial image (complete set of fields) as a sample for you, please find it attached.

ESH1m.zip

esh1m.zip (1.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.