question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 9 12

errors when I try to request an Auth Token:Tunneling socket can not be established, status code 407

errors when I try to request an Auth Token:Tunneling socket can not be established, status code 407

I went ahead and removed all of the headers from my request except for Content-Type : application/json.

Unfortunately, I am still getting the same errors when I try to request an Auth Token:

The following screenshot represents the response of 2 request, the 1st in which Use the system proxy was checked in the Postman settings and the 2nd in which Use the system proxy was unchecked.

Please let me know if anything else looks incorrect with my request.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I went ahead and removed all of the headers from my request except for Content-Type : application/json.

Unfortunately, I am still getting the same errors when I try to request an Auth Token:

The following screenshot represents the response of 2 request, the 1st in which Use the system proxy was checked in the Postman settings and the 2nd in which Use the system proxy was unchecked.

Please let me know if anything else looks incorrect with my request.

1615346266894.png (42.3 KiB)
1615346266846.png (99.1 KiB)

Hello @Prathibha.Mariyappa

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@Prathibha.Mariyappa

From my finding, the status code 407 could be 407 Proxy Authentication Required.

Therefore, I have tested it with Fiddler Proxy by enabling Required Proxy Authentication. I got the following error when I didn't set proxy authentication in Postman.

From this information, the client should contact the local IT support team to verify the problem.

1615364052614.png (23.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.