question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 1

How can I request older Venue files?

Currently I am requesting this package "FXD5 - Matching Prices with Volumes Daily (D5) provided by Refinitiv" (Package ID: 0x04f9cf0081159cb1) (TRTH Venue by Day). But I can only download not older than 30 days data. So if I want to get the data before that, how should I do that?

I've checked the OnDemand workflow. But I have no idea what I should put for the "@odata.type" under ExtractionRequest.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Beera.Rajesh,

<AHS only>

FXD5 content, from your response on the other thread, is only available via VBD, not available via custom request.

VBD files, to my best knowledge, are kept for 30 days.

Do you know if there is a way for the customer to obtain this content that is older then 30 altogether, can you help answer?

Thanks

<AHS>

Contacted Rakesh Singh, Marla Allas, and Gideon Granaull via email. Waiting for their response.

<AHS>

No updates from TRTH team, I ping them again. Extend triage

<AHS>

No updates from TRTH team, I ping them again. Extend triage

Hello @franzwong

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @franzwong

Sorry for the late reply. The TRTH team confirms that you need additional service to extract the file from VBD which are older than 30 days. Please note that there is an additional cost for the service too.

You can raise the query to the TRTH support team via my.refinitiv.com website (Choose Prodct "Refinitiv Tick History) for a further process.

trth-ticket.png (13.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.