question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 1

OpenDacs Java Multiconnect Example

Hi all,

I can't find an example for the so called OpenDACS MultiConnect (DacsMultiConnectSubscribeClient).
Can you please provide information, on how to use the MultiConnect?

Kind regards,
Kaiping

DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @kaiping,

From my testing, there appears to be, at present time, an issue with gated download ( this download is not generally available, it's on request and approval basis, only), that we are going to investigate.

As a customer, you will also be able to download Open DACS SDK Java from Refinitiv Helpdesk Online, try logging into your customer account and selecting:

Products -> Software Downloads -> Product Family = MDS Manageability

Available to the customers of the corresponding product.

In this case, I am going to try to email you a direct download link as well, please confirm the receipt via comment?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @kaiping,

It appears that you are using OpenDACS Java SDK. PLease find it in Dacs/Examples folder:

...dsdkj8.0.0.L2.devkit.rrg\Dacs\Examples\dacsMultiConnectSubscribeClient

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 1 1

Hi @zoya.farberov

I tried to download "dsdkj8.0.0.E1.devkit.rrg.zip" but got:

Sorry, the file you are trying to download can't be found

for "dsdk8.0.0.L1.devkit.all.rrg.zip", (for any reason I lost access) and the request access button just shows a loading circle which dissapears then.

Is there another possibility to acces dacsMultiConnectSubscribeClient, maybe as interim solution send me the package or paste at least the dacsMultiConnectSubscribeClient file in here?

Kind regards,
Kaiping

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 1 1

@zoya.farberov Thanks a lot! E-Mail received!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.