Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

Is it possible to get American Petroleum Institute data via API ?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @fgashi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@fgashi These are the weekly data:

ric_api=['C-STK-T-API', 'DST-STK-T-API','GL-STK-T-API','JET-STK-T-API','REFCR-T-API']
df =ek.get_timeseries(ric_api,fields='CLOSE',interval='weekly')
df

I hope this can help.

1615393984962.png (173.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I get the following error message:

AttributeError: 'AttributeError' object has no attribute 'message'

Upvotes
10.2k 18 6 9

@fgashi - can you see data for any of those RICs in a quote window?

icon clock
10 |1500

No, i receive the error message

Upvotes
10.2k 18 6 9

@fgashi - so I believe you are not entitled to see this content currently - please speak to your account representative who can add this content set to your desktop package, I hope this can help,

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.