question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 1 2 4

Backtracking Real time updates for sample RIC ESH1m (RawLegacyMarketDepth) in RMDS

Hello there,

May I have your advise on below query?

"For RIC ESH1m (RawLegacyMarketDepth)
When is the active day, where is the history stored?
for example 03/12/2021 in the middle of an active day I want to see the history from the beginning of the trading session?
Is this done via the Real-Time API?
And where is the real-time history of an active trading day that has not ended yet is stored at this moment?
Is access to the real-time history inside the active day stored in Refinitiv or through the API at CME?

What tool can I use to access the history of the active trading day until the end of the working day on the exchange?

A question for two RIC: ESH1m and 1UROH1m

Note:

Product: Refinitiv Real-Time Managed Distribution Service

Thanks & Regards,

Xia

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrep
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @XIA LIU

Correct you cannot get the type of historical data you require from a Refinitiv Real-Time feed.

They would need a historical data product - of which RTH is just one. There may other products best suited. The client should speak to their Refintiv Account team to discuss the various options available and identify the most suitable one.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @XIA LIU

For historical data, you would need to use one of our historical data APIs such as Refinitiv Tick History - which has a REST API.

Please see this page for details of some of the APIs that offer various types of Historical content.

API Catalog | Refinitiv Developers

If you require more details on any of the APIs, please select the API and then read the Overview page as well as any QuickStart and Tutorial pages.

icon clock
10 |1500

@umer.nalla

Hello Umer, thank you very much for your always nice help.

Can I understand client cannot get what he need on his current product: RMDS, instead client need to purchase TRTH product license to get what he needs?

Thanks & Regards,

Xia

Upvotes
13 1 2 4

@umer.nalla Got it, thank you again for your great help, Umer!

Best Regards,

Xia

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.