For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
44 10 13 14

WebSocket API - What is the meaning of "A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded."

Hi Team,

Could you please let me know what is the meaning of below message and how it is going to impact on the rate import?

"A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded.".

Thanks

Pradeep B

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @pradeep.badoni

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @pradeep.badoni

How many items that you open?

I suggest you submit the ticket to the Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized support team via the my.refinitiv.com website to help you verify this message on the server-side.

rrto-ticket.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @wasin.waeosri

I have open more then 20000 RIC codes.

Does this looks odd?

Thanks

Pradeep B

Hello @pradeep.badoni

Sorry for the late reply. I suggest you tell the RRTO support team about the numbers of RICs to let them verify the issue in detail too.

Hi @wasin.waeosri

This issue got resolved...

Thanks

Pradeep B

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @pradeep.badoni

The "A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded." means the item open limit for the user has been reached.

It is a configuration value on the server-side only. If you are connecting to deployed Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System (aka TREP), I strongly suggest you contact your Market Data team to help you verify the aggregateItemLimit configuration parameter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @wasin.waeosri

I am testing with "Refinitiv Real-Time - Optimized" with valid user name and password.

What should I do here?

Thanks

Pradeep B

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.