question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 1 2

where is the docs of rest api to get pricing of USGN3015=RR, so I can use it in c# code?

eikon-data-apirdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I moved this question to "Refinitiv Data Platform" forum.

Hello @sushil

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@sushil

If you're using Eikon, you can use RDP Library to retrieve market data for any RIC including USGN3015=RR. See the Quick Start for .NET edition of RDP Library. Also check out the article titled "Discover our Refinitiv Data Platform Library", which describes RDP Library and provides links to C# code samples.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you this helps a lot !!! Now, I just need to figure out the access denied/missing scope issue.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @sushil

You posted this question under the "Eikon Data API" forum.

However, this Eikon Data API does not provide REST API document.

The API is supported in Python.

If you are using other products, please provide the product name.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.