question

Upvotes
Accepted
89 13 20 23

closed market, end of day, start of day

How can I get information about market closure (end of day) and market opening through REST API?

If the way to request this information for each day?

What if the RIC is old? Where there is no "CLOSING_RUN" information.

For example: RIC ESM2 (day_Expiry 06/15/2012) for RawLegacyMarketDepth

Question: How can I reliably use REST APIs to get market close times on different days?

Also get time to open the market on different days?

Help me, please.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @s61670,

I do not think Tick History is the right place to find this information. Refinitiv Real-Time service includes reference EXCHANGES, that we "walk down" from, to the required exchange, to find it's current market hours.

For example request EXCHANGES, then US/EXCH1, then US/EXCH15 to find the hours for MidAmerica Commodity Exchange.

Please see this previous discussion thread centered on this topic.

However, for an authoritative answer on whether this information is also made available via Tick History, as a customer, please contact Refinitiv Tick History content experts directly, by opening a content support case on Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH and including all the details so you can be best helped.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @s61670,

Additionally, for the times when specific content becomes available in RTH, please refer to Refinitiv Tick History Data Coverage Guide, tab "Data Release Times"

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.