question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 6

Is speed guide supported on tick history API?

Does tick history API (DSS) support speed guide page like it can be done using GUI historical search? If yes, how can this be done

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?
If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.
This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
AHS

@Ashwin.Srinivas

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@travis.leith

I am so sorry for the confusion.

I have changed that question to public so we should be able to access it. However, when testing the request, I got the following response back.

"Notes": [
        "All identifiers were invalid.  No extraction performed."
    ],
    "IdentifierValidationErrors": [
        {
            "Identifier": {
                "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Content.InstrumentIdentifier",
                "Identifier": "LIF/AEX",
                "IdentifierType": "Ric",
                "Source": ""
            },
            "Message": "Not found"
        }
    ]

This is why I have asked you to directly contact the Refinitiv Tick History support team via MyRefinitiv to verify it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

@Ashwin.Srinivas

Please refer to an answer in this thread.

To parse the data, you can also refer to this article: How to retrieve page-based data using RTH REST API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai for some reason I am not able to access the page containing the answer. I get the "Permission denied" page. Any idea how to get access?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

@travis.leith

Please directly contact the Refinitiv Tick History support team via MyRefinitiv to verify if the Speed Guide is still available in the Tick History.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai the speed guide is still available. My question was about getting access to that page you linked. Since @Ashwin.Srinivas has sent me a screen shot of the content, I have been able to use it. But having such answers hidden behind access constraints is not helpful.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.