question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

RFA - Streaming prices not working

We have a user Id not receive streaming prices in RFA. service IDN_RDF. Stopped working last night and I'm working with a developer to troubleshoot. Can someone help us solve this?

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @erik.dawes,

Given the RFA application was successfully operating, I don't suspect there are any issues with the API but rather the server. I would recommend reaching out to the person managing the server (ADS) to identify if there are any issues or any recent changes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Is there someone who can join a call in the next 10 minutes from the technical side who can help us trouble shoot this? It's impacting prod and we need assistance. Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@nick.zincone.1 Is there someone who can join a call from the technical side who can help us trouble shoot this? It's impacting prod and we need assistance. Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

@erik.dawes,

Have you tried reaching out to your Refinitiv Account Manager? They would have detailed knowledge of your services and will be the best resource to coordinate a technical person on the server-side.

yes, working with him and customer service now. thank you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.