For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0

401 authorization error with RMS Worldcheck 1 pilot

Hi, I am connecting to the pilot WorldCheckOne environment through Postman.

I have downloaded the WorldCheckOne APIv2.30 collection, and have updated my api key and secret key into the environment variables, but am receiving a 401 error on all APIs. Including a first call to retrieve the groups.

Please can you help? I think the issue may have something to do with Daylight Savings not being accounted for in the "pre-request script" when setting the current date, but I don't know how to confirm this for sure or change the script.

Thanks,
Alex

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ask an Expert (prabhjyot.mandla).

The user confirms that the issue has been resolved.

I accepted the answer.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 0
Hi, no this was resolved. It was due to the endpoint in the sample collection not being the updated endpoint if I remember correctly.

Thanks,
Alex

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Alex.Micallef

Thanks for your confirmation.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@Alex.Micallef,

Can you please share the request and the response headers of the failed request to investigate on the cause of error 401?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

@Prabhjyot

Thanks, please find these screenshots attached. I am using the sample Postman collection v2.30 downloaded with the only alterations to this being to add my API key and client secret to the environment variables.

headers.jpg (287.5 KiB)
response.jpg (171.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
548 1 1 1

@Alex.Micallef,

Can you please share the logs via the console logs of the postman native app?

icon clock
10 |1500

@Alex.Micallef

Is this still an outstanding issue?

If so, can you provide information requested by @prabhjyot.mandla

Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.