question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

How do I Specifically add an Application ID to the DACS User Name

One of our application team is using JSFC and they have been asked to add a specific application ID to their code. I have advice them to append the + application id after the dacs username (dacs username + application id) in their configuration file.

However, they get an "unknown to system" message after implementing this change. It appear's that the authentication is literally taking the dacs account to be the "dacs username + application id".

We have another SFC application that has adopted this change and that work's fine.

Does JSFC handle this differently to other SFC platform?

Is there a simple way to set up my own JSFC to test this myself?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepsfc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@MarkY

Hi,

As your query is related to JSFC, AppStudio was not the right forum. I moved it to this TREP APIs group.

Kind regards,
AHS

@MarkY

Thank you for your participation in the forum. If the reply below is satisfactory in resolving your query please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will help community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

@MarkY

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

Refer to JSFC Developers Guide, there is a configuration for the application ID.

Please use the *application configuration instead to specify the application ID.

config.png (8.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.