question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Which API Endpoint should I use in order to retrieve PESCREENER Like Data ?

Hi everyone,

I am willing to retrieve similar data as what can be seen in the PESCREENER in Refinitiv Workspace using Python. From what i've seen, it seems that i can't use Screener expression with PESCREENER. Anyway, even with a specific PermID (so not screening), I don't seem to find the API Endpoint that will give me accurate results of what the PESCREENER is capable of.

I tried both these endpoints :

url = "https://api.refinitiv.com/user-framework/mobile/overview-service/v1/corp/private-equity-investment/"    +company.loc[0,'OAPermID']

or

url = "https://api.refinitiv.com/user-framework/mobile/private-company-service/v1/private-company/private-equity-investment/"    +company.loc[0,'OAPermID']

They gave me some informations (like Private Equity Investments, their date, the equity amount and one of the funds that participated) but nothing as detailed as the PESCREENER. Those endpoints are GET, so I can't act on specifics fields using Data Item Browser.

My question is : Can I, in some way, replicate the PESCREENER using the "regular" SCREENER, filtering on some specific fields ?

Also, which endpoint can I query in order to retrieve the full range of data available in PESCREENER (ALL of the funds involved in the investments, their participation, private equity exits, etc...).

Thanks ahead.

PS : I can work with the content layer if need be.

I can use Refinitiv Data Platform and Eikon, maybe others if need be.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I'm afraid, as far as I can see, PESCREENER is currently not exposed for programmatic access through any APIs or for access through Excel worksheet functions. It can only be used as GUI.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.