question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Where can I find documentation to retrieve GBP exchange rate for a specific date? I'm working with apex

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@juan.opazo

I'm not sure what "apex" refers to in this context. Since this post appears in the forum dedicated to Refinitiv Data Platform, I assume you're using RDP. In this case you can use your RDP credentials to access API Playground, which allows you to explore the endpoints available on RDP and access the documentation for those endpoints. The endpoint to retrieve historical market data is named "historical-pricing", and the view you want from it is named "interday-summaries". You may also want to check out the article titled "Comparison of RDP Libraries for Python vs. Python/requests direct call for Refinitiv Data Platform", which discusses the retrieval of data from RDP in Python using RDP Library vs. using RDP REST API, and provides examples of retrieving historical pricing data from RDP.

If you're using other Refinitiv products or services, then please specify which one you use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Alex,

Thanks about your response, I cannot access to the link you shared in the comment. Do you know if I need some special account?

To access RDP API Playground you need RDP credentials. Meaning you have to subscribe to a Refinitiv service that allows you to retrieve data from RDP.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.