For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Gatewayhost URL

Dear Support team,

Can you please confirm the Gatewayhost for the worldcheck one API?

we are currently using rms-world-check-one-api.thomsonreuters.com in our production environment

we saw a post in the forum that the URL may have changed. The forum in question is:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/76230/401-authorization-error.html.

we like a confirmation of which URL we should be using moving forward.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Sam.ho

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@Sam.ho

I see that the Paywiser production account has been moved to AWS infrastructure

Please update the gateway host to "api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com"

If you run into any issues post that please raise a support case via the MyRefinitiv portal for quicker assistance.

Link – https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html

Select query - I need help using the product

Please select the product – “Refinitiv World-Check One API”

Please fill the form and post your queries. Someone from the support should get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.