For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Hello, where can I find EOL announcements for API products?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrt
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HI @Tirthankar.Bhaumik

Can you please respond to this?

Hello @p.protti

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @p.protti

the following page has obsolescence notices

Product Obsolescence Notifications | MyRefinitiv

I have also asked the Real-Time API Product manager to reply with any specific details for the APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @p.protti

cc: @umer.nalla

When we obsolete products we provide customers a 2 year notice period. When we drop support for an OS / compiler then the notice period is 6 months. These notices are sent out as 'Notifications' that you will be able to access on your company's MyRefinitiv account, as pointed out my Umer. Please feel free to post any specific API question on this forum or speak to your Refinitiv Account Team.

Please let me know if there is anything specific I can help you with.

Kind Regards

Tirthankar

Upvote
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @p.protti

You can also refer to the API Compatibility Matrix which has any relevant EOL dates

Documentation | Refinitiv Developers

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.