question

Upvotes
Accepted

Request for Reference Data RDP Matterhorn

RDP Matterhorn . I am having trouble making a request for Reference Data. Can you please walk me through how to create a request? Also can you provide any documentation available for this?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @omarsheriff.villanueva,

RDP Matterhorn is not currently on-boarded on developers portal, please see the available RDP services at Refinitiv Data Platform APIs Overview.

I do not see it on-boarded on API Gateway

This forum can be of help with Refinitiv APIs that are available for access and are documented.

I would suggest contacting the product team directly, for any information that they may have available at this time, as I am gathering that the the question is on the early limited use of this service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you.

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

Hi @omarsheriff.villanueva,

The RDP Reference Data Service that allows users to access Swiss Stamp Tax data for instruments in their portfolio uses two RDP API components:

• the Symbology API endpoint /discovery/symbology/v1, where the user provides a list of their public identifiers (e.g. ISIN, SEDOL, Cusip, ValorenNumber, RIC), and receive back the corresponding Instrument PermID. This API is documented in the 'Reference' tab of this end point in the API Playground.
  • the GraphQL API endpoint /data-store/v1/graphql, where the user defines a graphQL query to request content sets and individual data items within those content sets. The query will vary depending on what content set, and what data items the user requires. The GraphiQL tab of this endpoint in the API Playground allows the user to view the full list of content sets, and the underlying fields (and their definitions) in the graphQL schema.

Regards

Paul Gravestock

Senior Product Manager, PRS Product – Platform

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.