question

Upvotes
Accepted
383 7 13 15

linker error on librssl.lib when compiling with client application

I am getting some errors like below, this is error exists with function call rsslInitializeEx(&initOpts, &rsslErrorInfo.rsslError)

Any idea, which library I missed ?

>librssl.lib(rsslSocketTransportImpl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GetTcpTable referenced in function ipcGetSocketRow

1>librssl.lib(rsslSocketTransportImpl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol GetPerTcpConnectionEStats referenced in function rsslSocketGetChannelStats

1>librssl.lib(rsslSocketTransportImpl.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol SetPerTcpConnectionEStats referenced in function ipcGetSocketRow

1>librssl.lib(ripcinetutils.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_InternetOpenA referenced in function ripcWinInetConnect

1>librssl.lib(ripcinetutils.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_InternetCloseHandle referenced in function ripcReleaseWinInetSession

1>librssl.lib(ripcinetutils.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp_InternetConnectA referenced in function ripcWinInetConnect

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Bhimrao.Ghule

Have you confirmed the required libraries e.g. if I check the Additional Dependencies under Linker->Input for the ETA example VAConsumer, I see the following:

\RTSDK-2.0.1.L1.win.rrg\Cpp-C\Eta\Libs\WIN_64_VS142\Debug_MDd\librsslVA.lib\RTSDK-2.0.1.L1.win.rrg\RTSDK-BinaryPack\Cpp-C\Eta\Libs\WIN_64_VS142\Debug_MDd\librsslVACache.lib
wininet.lib
ws2_32.lib
crypt32.lib
cryptui.lib
Iphlpapi.lib
\RTSDK-2.0.1.L1.win.rrg\Cpp-C\Eta\Libs\WIN_64_VS142\Debug_MDd\librssl.lib
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib

Based on my experience with similar linker errors in the past, I suspect you are missing wininet.lib (if not others)

You can also check the CMakeLists.txt in the \Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\ folder to help identify the libraries required for your particular build environment.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
383 7 13 15

Thanks @umer.nalla

It was because of Iphlpapi.lib and wininet.lib

/Bhimrao

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks for updating -much appreciated

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.