question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 1 3

Pre-2018 interest rate futures and options

I'm trying to pull futures and options on those futures for the federal funds rate, UK 3-month LIBOR (short sterling), and EU 3-month LIBOR (Euribor) using the RIC chains 0#1FF+ (for fed funds), 0#FSS+ (for UK), and 0#FEI+ (for EU). However, these chains do not return any data from prior to 2018, but I'm pretty confident there should be more data. Have the RICs these chains map to changed since then?

Separately, I know LIBOR is supposed to be phased out over the next couple years (I believe UK LIBOR will be gone next year), so I would be interested in 3-month SOFR (for US), SONIA (for UK), and ESTR (for EU) futures and options instead (EONIA would also work for EU). Are such series available via the API? I was not able to any of these other than (I believe) 0#SRA for US SOFR.

I would appreciate any guidance here. Thank you.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @m1jkf00

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @m1jkf00,

The best way to find out what content is available as well as help you identify the content that matches your requirements is to submit the content questions to Refinitiv content experts directly, via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH and be connected with a Refinitiv content expert.

This forum is focused on general questions and discussions centered around Refintiiv API usage, the majority of the members of the forum are developers working with Refinitiv APIs, the moderators of the forum are Refinitiv API experts and do not have in-depth expertise with many types of content that is made available by Refinitv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please let us know if you are able to proceed, or would like a hand, we can help by submitting on your behalf.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.